U of M

Oct. 10th, 2010 01:15 pm
jules: (Default)
[personal profile] jules
 So, I got my official score report for the GMAT after only 6 days, so it's plenty of time for me to apply first round for U of M. Of course, applications are due tomorrow, so that plenty of time doesn't really apply to me. Hmm. But my essays are 50% ish written and off to my mother to try to flesh out. So nice to have a mother to do that for me. :)

In other news, I have an interview on Tuesday. After months of nothing happening, this is my second interview this month. Didn't get the last one, but still. An interview is better than nothing. If I do happen to get the job, it's a year and a half commitment (at much better pay than my current salary), so if I get into either U of M or USC, I will probably defer. If I get the job, I won't necessarily need to go to school to do what I want to do, but after working there for a while I may decide that I want to put myself into a ridiculous amount of debt anyway. Maybe. 

But that's getting way ahead of myself. Chances are I will not get the job. I just have to hold out hope that I get into school, which seems like a better chance to me. 

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-11 01:33 am (UTC)
afrocurl: (Default)
From: [personal profile] afrocurl
Good luck either way, hon. I am sure something good is coming your way.

January 2011


Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags